Activities: Supervising data collection through key informants’ interviews and focus group discussions in target areas
Period of performance: June 1-August 31, 2021
The contractor will:
- Help identify key informants and focus group discussion participants in target communities, in coordination with DC team.
- Supervise and liaise with a team of 12 researchers in the field, reporting back progress to DC team.
- Be responsible for recording, safeguarding and transferring data collected by researchers, under correct code to Rabat-based team for translation and coding.
- Help finalize survey methodology for us in the Moroccan context
- Support coding and other tasks as requested
- Provide regular updates to Rabat and DC team about the political, social and security issues in the areas.
- Ensure the implementation of conflict sensitivity, Covid-19 protection and do-no-harm in all activities and regularly report to ABA ROLI on current developments in target areas.
The contract will be paid each month upon receiving a detailed timesheet.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] on or before May 28, 2021.